So the countdown begins, only 23 days until Christmas and if you’re anything like me, you’re slightly panicking trying to find time to get all your presents and gifts sorted *slight panic*
But if your newly diagnosed with coeliac disease or embarking on your new life has gluten freer, you not only have to worry about getting your tree up, getting presents, writing your cards and finding the perfect attire for the Christmas party, you also have to worry about surviving the Christmas dinner!
So don’t fear, as I’ve compiled a list of the gluten free products and foods that you need to have a stress free, easy and gluten free dinner!
All products listed are available in all major supermarkets and are easy to find. However, try to get these things pretty soon as I have learnt the hard way – the closer it gets to Christmas the more chance these things won’t be available!
- Mrs Crimbles Home Bake Sage & Onion Stuffing [my favourite]
- Hale & Hearty Free From Sage & Onion Stuffng
- Bisto Best Gravy (although the jar states that it may contain wheat and gluten due to the production handling, Coeliac UK lists this as safe for coeliacs) [ my favourite]
- Kallo Organic Gluten Free Gravy Granules
- Dietary Specials Gluten Free Yorkshire Puddings [my favourite]
- Isabels Gluten Free Yorkshire Pudding Mix
- Lovemore Mince Pies
- Tesco Free From Mince Pies
- Sainsburys Free From Mince Pies
Christmas Pudding & Christmas Cake
- Tesco Finest Free From Christmas Pudding
- Tesco Free From Christmas Pudding
- Tesco Free From Chocolate Yule Log
- Asda Free From Christmas Pudding
- Tesco Free From Iced Fruit Cake