Here is the recipe I used to make Mike’s wonderful and delicious gluten free chocolate cupcakes that went down a treat at his birthday barbecue. I ordered my cupcake toppers from the wonderful Katherine at Top Your Cake . Katherine made some amazing cupcake toppers for me, that were delivered quickly, with easy to follow instructions and at an affordable price, even for the students.
- 175g Doves gluten free self raising flour
- 175g Butter
- 175g Caster Sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 20g Cocoa Powder
- A drop of Vanilla Essence
- Pre heat oven to 200°C
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugar and vanilla essence until light and creamy
- Gradually add the eggs to the mixture and stir
- Add the flour and cocoa powder and mix together
- Spoon the mixture evenly between 12 cupcake cases and place in the oven for 15-20 mins
- TAH-DAH! Your cupcakes are ready for their cupcake topper!